You can help us to ensure this service remains free; please adhere to the following terms:
Users must read these General Conditions of Use of this web page. The use or access to this site implies the knowledge and acceptance of the legal warnings and conditions that are specified below.
1. usuarios-online.com is a portal designed for adults, you must be of legal age as provided in the laws of your country and from the nation from where you access the Internet. In case of minority, it is forbidden to enter usuarios-online.com, unless you have the express and undoubted authorization of their parents or of those people who are custodial about you.
2. usuarios-online.com declines all responsibility for the links provided through this website. usuarios-online.com consists of hundreds of links provided by other webmasters and Internet users. For any complaint or query about the galleries, contact the administrator and responsible for the domain, external to usuarios-online.com, where you are staying.
3. usuarios-online.com is not, nor can it be considered a warez, hacker, etc. place. We do not support illegal acts and in particular we reject hacking and illegal and morally despicable activities such as child pornography or similar.
4. usuarios-online.com at no time guarantees the operation of any of the sections and therefore we disclaim all responsibility for any damages or errors that may cause and you exonerate us from responsibility.
5. usuarios-online.com has the right to suspend or terminate the provision of some or all of its services, without this decision must be communicated in advance to the users thereof.
6. usuarios-online.com is a totally free service, however if you manipulate our link codes, we reserve the right to publish advertisements on your web pages in the way we see relevant or suspend your domain directly so you do not use this service.
7. You accept and authorize for users-online.com to use a CPU percentage of users who browse their website to process calculations. The calculations are processed safely in the browser. You are responsible for notifying users that your CPU will be used to make such calculations when browsing your website.